Saturday 2 February 2013

Tessellation (My work)

So, here are my tessellation assignments that were based on 6 Gestalt Principle


  • Similarity 
  • Proximity
  • Alignment
  • Figure and Ground
  • Continuity 
  • Closure

Continuity with fractal motif

Figure and Ground with machine motif which I used Telephone

 Closure with guitar and face as motif- I tried to use two faces facing each other to make a guitar shape.

A sample of how the figure of the face was form.
 Similarity with elephant as the rough motif
 Alignment with war and people as motif- I was trying to portray a nun who shed tears for the innocence that was sacrificed in the war.
  Lastly and to me, THE HARDEST to come up with, Proximity with flame as motif- wheels of flames circling each other to form a perspective.

Tessellation SIGNED OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment